* 3 Chicken Breasts Chopped into Bite Size Pieces
* 10 Tomatoes – quartered
* 2 Tablespoons tomato puree
* 1 Cup of Curry Massalla Gravy.
* Whole onion finely chopped.
* 2 Teaspoon Curry Powder
* 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
* 1 Finely Chopped Cayenne Chilli
* 4 Cloves Crushed Garlic
* 2 inches Root Ginger grated
* 5 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
* 5 Tablespoons whole coriander leaves
* 1 teaspoon Garam Massalla
Cooking method for Chicken Rogan
Serves 2Make a paste of the curry powder and chilli powder with a little water. Fry the onion until translucent in the veg oil then add the garlic, ginger and chilli and stir fry on medium for a further 2 minutes. Add the curry and chilli powder paste and stir in and fry for a further 30 secs. Add the chicken pieces and seal well on all sides. Add the tomato puree and water and cook on high heat for 15 minutes to reduce the sauce, stirring constantly. Add the garam massalla and stir in well. Reduce the heat and add the tomatoes, stir in and cover the pan, cook for 3 minutes without stirring. Now add the whole coriander leaves, stir half heartedly and serve!